Sackler in the snow

Monday 22 February 2010

getting a bit De-lost along the way....

I'm catching up on things 9 and 10 today with mixed feelings.
I had a delicious account already and had begun to use it to bookmark frequently-used webpages. However, I did revert to using just internet" favourites" and the links toolbar instead.
On a personal level, I can see the use of having all your favourite and most useful sites in one profile that you can see just by logging on to Delicious wherever you happen to be.
I can also see , from other libraries websites that is could be an extremely helpful way to group together subject-related sites to save readers searching all the time to find them.
Given enough time I think I oculd compile a suitable list for our subjects and keep adding to it.

I am not anti-Delicious, but I have to admit to finding it quite hard to navigate the site and to carry out the various more advanced tasks suggested by things 9 and 10,though I did get there in the end ,and hope my chosen recipient did get the URL for the photos of cats with dodgy "moustaches" ??

No comments:

Post a Comment