Sackler in the snow

Thursday 11 February 2010

Picnik Unpacked


Today, I found my way to the Picnik website and retrieved my Flickr photos for editing

(and soon realised that if I'd read the instructions on the packet properly yesterday, I would have known I could edit any photo ,including the rotating necessary to put right the images uploaded to Flickr upside down by that LOL cat !)

So...I did the rotating first, and then had a play with some of the more advanced functions such as changing colour saturation and making up a slideshow of my photos.

I can see the use of Picnik to prepare images for printing and for making them look even better online, perhaps for adding to library websites and using in powerpoint presentations, so I'm insired to put something together and make use of some of the great photos people have taken of the Sackler over the years.

In the mean time, I'm publishing (above) the result of a "colour and saturation" experiment...anyone for psychedlic ratatouille??




No comments:

Post a Comment