Sackler in the snow

Thursday 8 April 2010

fidgety widgets and gadgetywhatsits...

As with many of the things we have looked at in this programme, I am very impressed by how simple it is to use both gadgets and widgets, once you are in the right online place to find them and link them to another online space.
In my various online "travels" I have often been impressed by the layouts of the homepages of seasoned bloggers , wiki writers , and institutional websites that are full of these clever devices that take you between pages and applications. I always imagined it required very advanced web skills to create these links.
Now I see it is pretty straightforward ,and am inspired to do more with this blog and incorporate some gadgets and widgets into any future use of web 2.0 in my working life.

1 comment:

  1. You're finding out our deep dark secret now - it's really not difficult at all!

    ReplyDelete