Sackler in the snow

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Week 4 A Flickr Account to call my own

I'm a bit behind this week after a couple of days off sick, but now have time to start on this week's "things"
So, creating the Flickr account was quite easy (the hardest part was deciphering the characters in the password generated by yahoo !) and uploading photos was also quite straightforward, though it took me a while to locate the ones I wanted ..that will teach me not to give names to individual photos and folders on my camera :)

I realised after uploading that I should have rotated a few images, and was unable to find a way to do this for individual photos on Flickr..it only had the option to rotate all in a group, so if anyone reads this and knows how to manipulate a single image after uploading it, let me know.
I also had a browse of other photos uploaded by 23 things group members , and soon discovered I am not the only one who goes on "busman/woman's holiday" trips to other libraries as part of their holiday itinerary.

1 comment:

  1. To rotate individual photos in Flickr, just click on the photo in your photostream, and at the top you should see a variety of options, one of which is 'rotate'. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete